Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Weekend!!

I hope your weekend is going great! We invited everyone from our church over for a BB-Q tomorrow so I've been doing LOTS of cleaning in order to get ready for the big shindig...I did however find some time to relax and scrap a layout. I just got some of this yummy new Cosmo Cricket paper and a new set of Unity stamps so you know I just had to try them out!! Also, if you feel like shopping Angela has a sale going on over at Unity for 30% off of everything!

this picture is of Lauren the day we brought her home from the hospital. It was the first child born 'away' from our family so we took lots of pictures so Grandma's and Grandpa could get a peek at their new granddaughter..what a special time for our family.

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Well that has to be the cutest LO ever!!! tfs Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty