Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hip Hop Anniversary Edition!!!

Woohooo!! I hope you've been participating in the Unity First Anniversary Celebration! There are so many prizes to be given away in the next few days so be sure you hang out in the Unity Splitcoast Forum to find out the scoop! There is also 4 new stamp sets being released- one especially for scrappers! WOOHOO!!! Nobody does scrappy stamps like Unity- that's a fact!

One of my projects today features stamps from the May KOM. I love this kit! I think with the KOM you get such an amazing variety of fun and unique stamps, plus there's just so many of them. Definitely worth the $$! If you haven't signed up, check it out here! You only buy the months you want, not an automatic shipment thing...LOVE THAT!
I used some of my favorite papers from Collage Press, I have used every scrap from these papers. The colors are just my style! These are some crazy pictures of me and dh, he can NEVER take a 'normal' picture, he is always pulling funny faces but I love him! He is the best thing ever to happen to me!!


Now from my blog you hop on over to the UBER AMAZINGLY TALENTED Guest Designer ***Kimber McGray***!

46 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

GORGEOUS natalie!!!

Gina said...

Wonderful Work as always! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO.

Laura L said...

What a fun layout! I love the look on your hubby's face!

Scrapycandy said...

Lots of inspiration on this blog...love seeing the stamps used on a layout...thanks for the inspiration!

Jacqueline said...

Awww so sweet!!! Love the page!! great colors!!

Scrapacat said...

You and DH are hilarious! I'd rather have a funny DH than one that takes good "serious" pictures. Yay for you!!
~ky

JenMarie said...

Such fabulousness!!!

AngelMakingCard ~~ Marcy said...

Beautiful Layout!!

Katy said...

So SO cute!! love it!

Ashley Newell said...

So fun Natalie!~

Bonita Rose said...

LOVE ALL THE BRIGHT colors.. amazing work!

Jenn said...

beautiful and humorous layout! :)

Olivia M. said...

Very nice, LO. I'm really liking the journaling stamp.

Shontelle said...

Awesome layout. Cute pictures!

Lee said...

What a FABULOUS and fun layout!!! You two are totally adorable!!!

Susan W. said...

This is great!

whoistracy said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. My hubby is the same way- he never looks "normal" in a photo I take. LOL

Kerry said...

Very cute! I love how you used that little home stamp!

Bekah said...

Love the title, what stamp kit is that?

Suz said...

Fantastic layout. I love the papers.

FibreJunky said...

Aw! I think it's kind of neat that he makes faces. Just means he has a sense of humour.

Unknown said...

Natalie, wonderful layout and such a cute couple! *smile*

Lindsay Spencer said...

Great layout! And those pictures are so cute! I love goofy pictures, it keeps you feeling young when you can goof around. LOVE THAT!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh Natalie this is such a fun LOVING LO of you guys!!! Love the papers you chose...and the stamps you used! Super work as always!!! tfs

Unknown said...

so cute, love the layout!

Yvette said...

What a great LO and cute photos!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout, Natalie!!!!!!!!
~Chelsea

Purple Princess said...

Super fun layout!!

Arlana 11426 said...

What a fun layout!!! That new house is adorable.

Paola said...

Very cute layout

Unknown said...

Fun layout! Those stamps are great.

Jen E. said...

i like how you used the happ and home stamp together. great layout.

Michele Lourenco said...

That is such a great page!

dclouser said...

Love your LO! Those KOM stamps are fabulous.

austampers stampin room said...

Too cute of a layout! I really like that! I agree the KOM's give a great variety!

JessicaK said...

I always love your LOs - be they scrapping or cards.

Cheri said...

Haha! My dad is the same way, but the funny faces stop when the camera comes out! lol

Great layout!

Erika M. said...

Magnificent layout - it is just so eye catching!

papertrails leaver said...

super cute layout you created! I like the title you stamped and cut out. Great details! TFS!

joni said...

Awesome stuff!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

hey,
these layout so cute and fun.... what fun time you must had make them?? hotwheels

silvia said...

TOO CUTE!! LOVE the LO!!

StacyC said...

Very cute layout...

Karen J. said...

Love your pic on this wonderful LO.