Sunday, February 15, 2009

I think I forgot to share this!!

This is one of my favorite layouts ever! The picture says so much to me...you see, when I was pregnant with the baby in this picture (Lauren) my son, also in the picture was diagnosed with a brain tumor, he underwent surgery and radiation therapy while I was pregnant. The coming of the baby was kind of a light at then end of the tunnel. that's my story :)

I used the uber cool Bling Bet alphabet on this one. I stamped directly on the cardstock with Versachalk and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I also used one of my favorite sets the Paper Dolls by Stephanie Fizer, and took the idea for the title from that.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

Tanis said...

Wow, Nat...I had NO idea!!!
What a hard thing that must have been...
LOVE the layout :) The journalling strips are perfect.

~EssenseVibez~ said...

Praise God he's here o earth---he's beautiful---you keep praising Him and he shall direct thy path---remain blessed!

Kim said...

Awww Nat! What a sweet, sweet story!! And a great layout too!