Monday, December 22, 2008

Howdy from the FROZEN tundra!!

IT IS SOOOOO COLD!! The wind chill has been about -20 to -30 since Sunday night. The wind has been blowing so hard. I think we have shoveled the SAME snow 4 or 5 times, it just keeps blowing back over the driveway....but hey, think of the muscles we are developing!!

I did have some time to sit down and play with my paper stuff tho! I made this ornament for my oldest ds as a thank you for being so cooperative during our little Christmas photo shoot! I told him I was going to give it to a certain girl, who shall remain nameless :), he didn't think that was funny! It's on my tree in the very front tho so if/when she comes over she'll see it!! I used K& Co. paper that I got at Michaels.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun, very cute!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

lol - Natalie that's pretty funny! :) Super cute ornament!

kshand said...

Love the ornament...too funny about the girl :)