Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday everyone!

It's Friday! woohoo! that means 'Hunter's Widow Weekend' at the lss. They are having a huge sale plus a 12 hour crop tomorrow! and I'm going to be there! woohooo!!!!

Also, there's a new challenge up over at Caardvarks. It's a corny challenge if I do say so myself...teehee. The challenge is to use this photo as inspiration. You can use the corn, the layout, the colors whatever inspires you from this photo. (remember it needs to be a newly created card for the contest!)
I decided to go with the corn for my inspiration. I used THIS set from My Favorite Things for the corn and owl, the sentiment is from Salt Box Studio and I thought it went perfectly with the kinda card I was trying to make~I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol...Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Cute corn field and owl! I love the DP you used too!

JenMarie said...

LOVE it!

Robynccgirl said...

Very cute! Great inspiration.

Lee said...

Oh that is just tooo darn ca-hooooot!!!! LOL I love that corn field!!!

SmilynStef said...

I just love your fun little cornfield and the owl is so perfect.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

OMG LOVE IT!!! That little owl is so adorable!