Friday, September 19, 2008

I LOVE new stamps!!

Yesterday was a fabulous mail day!! Got a box FULL of Unity Stamps! WOOHOO! Of course I had to dig right in and play and I ended up stamping most of the night-it was great!

The bat on this card is from my new Little Monster's set. The images just crack me up! I made it for today's "White Out" Challenge over at Splitcoast. The challenges on Splitcoast are a lot of fun and really get me to try things I may not have tried other wise! I'm happy with the way it turned out!The next card is made with my new "Trick Or Treat Peeps" that little witch is adorable, and the spider...isn't he great!!One more day and I leave for my mom's! got lots of laundry and packing to do!!

4 comments:

kshand said...

OMG.. These are fabulous. That bat is sure to put a smile on someone's face. Love it!! I will be praying for you and your mom.

Jen said...

These are darling Nat!

twinsand2boys said...

Cute cards Nat!

Danielle Flanders said...

How beautiful! I love that embossed one! I miss seeing your work at CMK!
Dani