Thursday, July 10, 2008

So much to share!!!!

So many fabulous things going on in Unity land!!! First off, Angela is giving away some BLOG CANDY sometime today so be sure to stop by her BLOG today!

Also, I am so excited about the Unity Guest Designer for July! She is one of my FAVORITE stamper girls ever. Her name is Elizebeth and she is so dang talented!
You have totally got to check out HER BLOG and see the project of the week that she made...too cool! This girl has got some MAJOR talent happenin!

Yesterday was Wed. and it was Di's sketch reveal...I promise I used the sketch...be sure to check out her blog. Used more Making Memories and Unity!!
and a big shout out to Maren she's a new Cosmo Cricket girl!! WHOOT WHOOT!!

9 comments:

Tanis said...

Oh Nat, I love this!!!
Great layers, fabulous colours...great stamps too :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

Fabulous piece of art, Natalie! Thanks so much for helping Unity get the word out there! It is SO VERY MUCH appreciated! You work is amazing, and I am so happy to have you! See you at CHA, Right?

Leah said...

love this card Nat

Jen said...

SUPER mix Nat...you are dang good girl :)

Elizebeth said...

I came over to see what you were up to and find you saying such sweet things! Thank you so much!

Oh and you have made me such a fan of orange, I got a bunch the other day and it made me think of you!

kshand said...

Wow, this is wonderful Nat :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I love LOVE this card Natalie...can't wait to meet you in Chicago!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful card! You are always so sweet on acknowledging others!!!
Laura

Heather said...

Great colors!!! Love what you did with this Unity set!!