Friday, July 25, 2008

LOVE my Unity Stamps!!

I had a blast playing and making some stuff with my stamps! Angela hand delivered my Kit of the Month to me at CHA!! This is one of the funnest kits ever!!!! But I think once July end's it wont be available any longer!! so run and get yours :)then I made this layout using a sketch by Unity DT member Chris...and I was so inspired by the American Crafts booth at CHA that I dug deep and found some older but still fabulous papers!!
Well, Bryson and his friend think they "NEED" the computer...man I gotta get my own some day.

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

LOVE your work! Thanks for the inspiration:)
Laura

kshand said...

That card is really beautiful ...love the colors.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! gotta love the AC booth ;)

Jen said...

Inspired by the AC booth...go figure ;) LOL Super creations...love love the card!

Unity Stamp Company said...

...and Unity Stamps LOVE YOU! That is ONE AMAZING CARD. I still wish we would have had more time to visit at CHA! I feel like I turned around and you were gone! WHAT HAPPENED! It is all a blur! It was lovely meeting you and I love checking in on what you are doing! THANKS FOR SHARING all your talent!