Monday, June 9, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things :)

tee hee, couldn't resist breaking out in song!!! I got some more new My Favorite Things stamps last week for a 'Special Assignment' from Kim! These stamps along with pictures of Lauren, and the uber fabulous Webster's Pages papers were a match made in heaven!! I stamped my own ribbon, stitching and buttons! LOVE that! I also used a couple of flowers from Build a Bouquet some of them look just like the dandelions my dd was picking that day! I didn't want the yellow to over power so I used a lighter yellow and added just a few touches!! thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

What an amazing LO - LOVE everything about it!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW - this is sooooooo pretty! Love the pinks - and amazing job with the stamps!

Anonymous said...

Love this pink beauty!

lauren bergold said...

holy moly! you get SO MUCH DONE!!!!!!!!! (also, it's been a bit of an unforgivable while since i've been here!)

there is not a single item, as far as a mouse can scroll, that i do not ADORE on here! but your cards, especially...well you KNOW i am just the BIGGEST FAN of your cards!

on the other hand...this LO...with the soft pink...and the adorable "lauren" onnit...i could convert... (lol) :)

lauren bergold said...

(PS) ...forgive me if i mentioned this already... do you know that there is NOT a link to your blog on your profile page? of course, *I* know how to get here... (lol) ...but i thought i would tell ya anyhow! :)

Laura Davis said...

Natalie this is my favorite!!! Stunning:)
Laura

Leah said...

beautiful!