Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cards from Sketches!

do you like to use sketches for your cards or layouts? I find that sometimes they are just the jump I need to get a card or layout done easily. I have two cards to share with you today, one is from Di Hickman every Wed. she has a new sketch with samples from her DT. Here's what I came up with. Notice I left off the top shape, it just didn't seem to work for me. That's the thing about sketches - you can leave them as is or use them as a starting point.

Next is this orange beauty :) I used my new Unity stamps and some UBER fabulous papers from My Minds Eye. LOVE the orange!! I used Ranger Distress ink in Marmalade, and it matches perfectly!! I used this weeks sketch at Splitcoast Stampers for this one. Pretty much stuck to the sketch!

2 comments:

kshand said...

I love the texture on the teacher card...very cool!!!

Leah said...

pretty!