Thursday, May 15, 2008

Had a good shopping day!

Last week I found these plates at TJ Maxx. I thought they were so inspiring, loved the pink and brown color, the shape, the pattern. I just loved these plates....but I don't need new plates. I thought about it for awhile and decided I must have some of these plates. I got a plate holder for the wall and am going to hang them in my scrappy area...just cause they are so pretty to me! Wanna see???

When we went into Michaels looking for a plate holder for the wall, I found these....
I have seen these for awhile but now they are 60% off....plus they match my new plates...had to get them too! It's gonna look so pretty with the new brown wall (I haven't painted yet) in my basement!!

Oh...and DH put up my paper shelf today!! WOOHOO!!! I'll be scrapping again soon! I took this picture to show you my fabulous shelf and my hubby. He posed all manly just for my bloggin friends. He's such a dork (and I mean that in the best sort of way!)
Oh, and if your looking for something to do tonight...head over to Splitcoast Stampers The Unity Stamp Company is having a new release party!

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!!! One of my favorite color combos! Brown & pink:)
Have a great weekend!
Laura

Leah said...

great finds! can't wait to see your finished room.

Hope said...

Those plates are gorgeous! I'm sure they'll be great in your room. :)

Thanks for the heads up about the release party! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just love those plates!!! Gorgeous!!! What a great find!