Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Wed. -you know what that means!!!

Ok, maybe you don't!! (also, if you're visiting from HSS...it's clean up your scrappy area day) but I'm referring to Di's Card Sketch Day!! My card is a little bright and crazy (like me...tee hee) I got these Hero Art's Stamps at my LSS awhile ago and haven't been using them like I should! I mean, aren't they are some of the cutest cupcakes EVER!!! I remembered these fun Junkitz Birthday themed papers, dug them out and I went to work! The circle is cut out with a Marvy big honkin' punch, added a pretty pink bow and tada!! Yeppers, turned out kinda crazy but what can I say!!Be sure to check Caardvarks out tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

cute as usual!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I think it turned out SUPER cute not CRAZY LOL! TFS

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!

Jennifer Roach said...

This is such a nice card! Love the choice of colours :)