Friday, February 1, 2008


Oh yeah...Caardvarks baby!! I am so honored and thrilled to be a guest designer for Caardvarks Card challenge blog!! Seriously folks- I love the challenges and the inspiration that is found there and I can't believe I get to be part of it!! WOOHOO!!!!

Here are the cards I made with the uber cool Queen Kat Design stamps!

Love the "Be Mine" stamp! It is the perfect size and the font is gorgeous!!! Be sure and check out the other ladies cards and also the challenge over at Caardvarks! There are prizes :)!

6 comments:

Denise T. said...

Had to take a second and say your cards ROCK! Congrats!!! I'm also loving your new stamps!! great find!!

Sandy said...

They are stunning card. So great details. Awesome.

Jen said...

Super cute cards Nat...I am going to have to check that site out!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nat!!!
You seriously are so darn talented!
Have fun with it!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Beartiful cards Nat! Gosh I need to pull out my stamps LOL

twinsand2boys said...

Great cards Nat! You rock!!