Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day!!

How's your day? The snow storm we were suppose to get yesterday didn't really happen. We did get LOTS of rain...weird! Here is a picture I took of dh and the pile of snow at the end of the driveway- lots of snow!! That's Lauren on top of the pile! She uses her snow pants and slides down the side, her own little sledding hill!!








The other day I was visiting one of the large scrapbooking message boards and they were talking about this wire rack at Target. It sounded very interesting for my scrappy table. So off to Target I go! The minute I saw it I knew I needed it and the green wire rack ended up in my cart! Seriously, I love this thing. I have it on my table holding all those little things I need all the time. I have my favorite ink pads and acrylic blocks on the top shelf, the bottom shelf has my newer stamps that I want to use right away. The middle has some chipboard and other little embellies that I keep reaching for! It is bigger than it looks and I love it!!! I found it by the Easter stuff. It's a desert tray!



















Here are a couple of cards I made with some of my new stamps from My Favorite Things!
Love those chickies!!

5 comments:

janet said...

Hi Nat! Love the snow picture. We got lots of rain here too. I think I will be going to Target to get me a green rack!! Thanks for letting me know about it!
Have a great week!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific compositions!

kshand said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent, Natalie. Your cards are amazing!! Maybe I can hire you to make all my cards :) Don't envy your snow pile...we got rain again so all ours is gone.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Natalie - that's exactly what the piles look like at the end of our driveway - still even after a couple of weeks of 40 degree temps...we've still had some days were it snows and we are still expecting some more this week...will it ever end? Hope you are doing well :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I've been tagged and now so have you LOL check out my blog for details :)