Thursday, January 24, 2008

My card for Di's sketch


If you haven't already done it... you need to check out Di's blog She has a new sketch up and the DT samples are up as well. Check it out every Wed. for a new sketch and more inspiration!! I decided to use my Scrappin Sports and More
Graduation papers and cardstock stickers. Love the Graduation ones, designed by my friend Andrea Deer!! The card was very easy, I just followed the sketch, I did ink the edges before I adhered them to the black cardstock. Then I did a quick sew with my sewing machine. I actually matted the stickers on cardstock, cut them out and mounted them to the card with pop dots. I think I use pop dots on everything, I love the dimension that they give! some brads and a little bling and ta da!! your finished!

1 comment: