Monday, January 7, 2008

Did you miss me??!!

I may have missed blogging yesterday but I still made my card! It's a pretty simple one because I wanted you to see the cutest papers ever!!

Saturday my family and I went shopping over to Appleton and of course we had to go into Archivers. What an amazing store that is!! Anyway, we found these totally adorable Valentine papers from Daisy D's and just had to snatch some up! I used some fun lace from the embellishment studio and a little gold Stickles glitter glue and that's it. The papers do all the work!! Love it!

This card below was made as part of my guest design team projects for Busy Bee Scrapbooking
yeppers...more SR Loveland!! I hope you're not getting sick of seeing these papers yet cause I have more Loveland projects to upload!! This time I threaded some skinny May Arts Ribbon through the holes and love that look!



Oh and while I was at Archiver's I picked up the COOLEST must have tool for cardmakers!!!!



It is FABULOUS and so easy to use! you can check them out at www.scor-pal.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats on your Caardvarks Rick Rack victory ... love all of the other cards & can't wait to see what you create for the Love Festivities in February.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! I think it takes me longer to make a card than an actual layout - and you seem to do it so effortlessly. I'll have to check out that "must-have" tool!

Keely Livings said...

CONGRATS on your Caardvarks win! Your blog and projects are so gorgeous! I love your choice of beautiful patterned papers and the layering on your cards.

Anonymous said...

Congrats no Caardvarks win...some great work on here...best wishes:)x