Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Long time no post!!

So sorry I have been MIA from my blog the last week or so. I've been trying to get ready for Christmas and I'm not there yet but I did take some time to scrap today. I posted an "ad challenge" over at the Scrapbook Oasis I just love looking at old magazine ad's and find that they offer great scrapping inspiration!! I used this ad

as my inspiration. I just loved the use of white space in the upper half of the page. I am not very good at using white space on my pages so I thought this would help me with that!!
Here is what I came up with


Just a fun layout about our Christmas tree hunt this year.

And about Bryson- we have decided to not do any treatment at this time. There's no sense putting him through Chemo therapy when it hasn't shown to help ependymoma's at all and re-radiating him would be too risky. We are just going to watch, wait and pray. Mri's every two months for quite awhile...

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I've been thinking about you guys...I will continue to pray that he continues to do well...

Very cute LO...love the ad you used for inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Love this challenge.