Saturday, November 10, 2007

Relocation Celebration at That Scrapbooking Place






My LSS (local scrapbook store) recently moved into the most awesome location and have now become the biggest bestest LSS around!! This weekend they are having a super awesome celebration with prizes, snacks and of course the fabulous design team mingling amongst the shoppers! Of course I had to play with the NEW SUPER FABULOUS Creative Cafe products. The new stamps, buttons, chipboard, inks, papers just everything is awesome awesome awesome! My friend and fellow DT member Leah, took some fun pictures of me bonding with the Cafe stuff!

4 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Looks like fun Nat! heehee

Kristin Hayne said...

This looks soooo fun and yummy! I wanna come play!

ellen s. said...

oh you are too cute!!! that DOES look like fun!

Anonymous said...

Natalie you have one AWESOME photographer! :)

It was a fun weekend. Glad we got to chat a bit! See you at the next meeting!