Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy "Survivor" Day!!!!!


I just love Thursdays! Survivor is one of my very favorite things to watch on TV. I think it's the only show that I make plans to watch. Woohoo!! LOVE it!

I did want to share a couple of other things I've been doing. I found this new web site called Scrappy Girls Designs and they are looking for a Guest Designer for the month of Dec. So I poked around and decided to throw my name into the hat! The challenge was to do a layout using "Thankful" in the title. Well, I got some super fun pictures that day in the leaves and had the perfect idea in mind. Let me tell you..........I made my favorite layout ever. I don't know if it will get me the Guest DT spot, or if others like it as much as I do... but I actually LOVE this layout! What do you think??

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Love the layout! Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Im crossing my fingers for you!! :)


Holly
Simple Things in LIfe