Thursday, September 20, 2007

People are so good!

Today's post isn't my typical scrappy/stampy post. I just wanted to share that PEOPLE ARE SO GOOD!! I know not everyone is fabulous but I happen to be surrounded by awesome, fabulous people!

Some of you know my son has a brain tumor, which he is undergoing surgery for next Thursday. This is our second time dealing with this (so if you pray- please pray that it's the last!) Anyway, I mentioned yesterday that I was feeling stressed from everything and also cleaning my house....one of my friends just left me a message saying she's bringing dinner tonight. She is such an awesome person and am so glad to have her in my life! One of my scrappy bosses sent me a SUPER fabulous 'thinking of you gift'. ALL of my scrappy bosses have been nothing but supportive of me during my time of stress and I really appreciate them.

Now, something for you to do...it's really easy, all you need to do is click on this link and click the box on the screen. You will be helping a woman get a free mammogram. This is for people who normally wouldn't be able to because of the cost...and believe me- I know about hospital/x-ray/ exam costs!

Thanks so much! maybe I'll get time to post a card later. I also found the most awesome layout today and I may have to scrap lift it! Ok, here's a card I made for the challenge of the day at Splitcoast Stampers I used Basic Grey, Bazzill, Purple Onion and Papertrey stamps! Now I'm really gonna go clean!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that everything goes well and that this is the last. Hugs!
Tammy Gray

Norma Kennedy said...

I will Pray for your Son and that all goes well !!!!

I have also been thinking about starting a Prayer Blog for those who would like it.

Hang in there Hugs, Norma

Raechelle Bellus said...

your son and you are in my prayers. I pray that his surgery is a success and that he has a speedy recovery.
Big hugs!

twinsand2boys said...

Im praying for your family Nat! I hope its his last one he has to have. Ill be thinking about you on Tuesday. (((HUGS)))