Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dr. Rey Saw his dad!!!



Ok, I may be a little nuts but I just love the show on E! called Dr. 90210. I especially like Dr. Rey and his wife Haley. Last night I was so excited to see Dr. Rey go home to talk with his father. The trip seemed like it was a success and I hope Dr. Rey can now get on with his life with his family!! (I love 'reality' tv!!)

It's uploading day over at Happy Scrappin' (did I ever mention how FABULOUS Sharon and Daddy-O are to 'work' for??!!! Seriously they ROCK!! Here are two of the layouts I did for them, they are totally different from each other and I actually love both of them! I used Basic Grey's new Recess papers and they are quickly becoming some of my favorites!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the left one, so colorful and fun!! Totally great!!

xxxMarieke