Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I did it! I ordered a Cuttlebug!!!

With the awesome sale going on at Happy Scrappin I just couldn't hold out any longer!! One of the main reasons I want the Cuttlebug is for these awesome new dies coming out called "Nestabilities" I am so excited to use these dies on my cards and scrapbooking stuff! Hoping to start with the rectangle and oval and then go from there!!
Here is a layout I did of my two youngest. Bryson is soo protective and loving towards his baby sister and this photo that my 13-year-old DS took was perfect to document their relationship! Everything but the chipboard is from one heart...one mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cuttlebug dies! I actually use them on my Elison Big Shot machine and they work perfectly. And what an adorable layout... I love those "behind" shots :)