Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Loving Junkitz!




Loving me some Junkitz! They were the sponsor for the DT over at www.scrappinwithgrace.com
The colors in the Salsa line are so bright and gorgeous! Perfect for the birthday picture of my dd! I guess I was in the birthday mood because I ventured out of my comfort zone and made a party hat for the decoration!! Definitely something different for me. I added Foofala Buttons and Darcie Bling to finish off the layout!


The second page I did for DT upload was this layout of my daughter who fell asleep right on the front room floor. I think one of the older kids favorite shows "Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe" was just way too boring for her. The junkitz Fanciful papers were just what I needed for this picture! I added more of the gorgeous Foofala buttons, some American Crafts Thickers and a little stamping and that's it!

And on a personal note...if you read this and are the praying type, my son could use all the prayers he can get right now. We found out a couple of weeks ago his tumor is back. 3 years ago he had a brain tumor removed from near his brain stem and the darn thing has come back. He is in for a difficult road over the next few months. Thank you!

No comments: