Tuesday, March 6, 2007

WOW!! Things have been busy lately...

not that I'm complaining at all. I LOVE being busy- it keeps me on my toes! Today is the last day to vote for MM Idol. If I make it to the next round I will be very surprised, thrilled to pieces but very surprised. Here is my silly layout I made for the first round of the competition. I like it and it cracks me up so I guess that is what should be the most important! I just want others to like it too!!


Today is also uploading day for www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.net
Can I just tell you how much I love Happy Scrappin. It has been one of the best experiences in my scrapping life so far. Sharon and Daddy-O are the best 'bosses' and everyone on the message board ROCKS!! Here is one of my layouts I uploaded today, it is made with Basic Grey Scarlet Letter- it is some seriously gorgeous paper!!

No comments: