Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Man, I'm a bad blogger!!

It's been over a week since I last posted!! I found this awesome new website www.scrapfabulous.com. It's a really fun board with LOTS of chatting and fun stuff happening. We were given a blog challenge today to list our top ten favorite foods and then share a recipe so here I go!

1. Olive Garden's Lasagna
2. Dutch oven potatoes
3. Hamburgers and french fries
4. Chicken Parmesan
5. pretty much anything with chocolate and peanut butter
6. my mil's chocolate sheet cake
7. BBq Ribs and all the fixins
8. Cheese and Broccoli soup
9. homemade bread
10. whole wheat pancakes

Whole Wheat Pancakes
2 Cups whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp sugar
2 egg yolks
2 cups milk
3 Tbsp oil

Beat egg whites until nice and fluffy, then mix other ingredients well, fold in the egg whites and cook on hot frying pan!!

No comments: