Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a day!!

Today started off crazy! I was to report for jury duty at 8:30 a.m.,I had a million things to do- had to finish a layout for Scrapping with Grace, put some stuff on ebay and take my ds to get an MRI in a city about an hour away! Well, I guess it was my lucky day because one of the lawyers didn't want me and I was dismissed! I almost skipped out of the court-room!!

Got a FABULOUS box of stuff from www.cactusscraps.com and was able to finish my layout for the #4 Scrapping with Grace challenge. We were to make a page with the title "it was the best of times...." and we could only use three Manufactors. I got the idea for my page almost right away when I read the challenge. I think it was a little threaputic to do this page and am happy with the way it turned out.




1 comment:

Kate O'Brien said...

This layout is just beautiful! LOVE it.