Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm so excited! I won a contest!!

I can't believe it!! I just found out that I was the December Layout winner at http://www.smallscraps.com ! I used one of my very favorite pages of 2006. I just love this picture of my dd. I took it when we were out sitting on the swing this summer. It really shows off her fun and sweet personality!




I also sent off my submission for the Provo Craft Design Team. I'm sure they are going to get hundreds of submissions and I probably don't stand a chance but heck, never hurts to try! I am happy with my entry so I guess that's what is really important!

I've also been spending a good part of the day trying to really figure out where I want to go with my scrapbooking. I LOVE the two design teams that I am on right now, it has been a fun learning experience. I would love to be on one or two more Design Teams and especially would love to design for one of my many favorite manufacturers!

No comments: